Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mini Album - Chloe

I made my first attempt at a mini album last week. I searched pintrest and youtube and found this tutorial which I really liked by Cassie Keith: Mini Album Part I. Her instructions were simple and easy to follow.


 I am really happy with how it turned out. I learned some things along the way, like sometimes I really hate glue. That is the only thing that I am upset about, there are parts in the seam that glue got on and when I inked the edges, the ink wouldn't stay on the glue so it looks a little off. I had been thinking about giving it as a gift, but that would have bothered me to much, so I decided to use it for my daughter Chloe's baby photos. Chloe thinks I'm nuts to let that bother me, but well, I'm a perfectionist. Here are the pages, as you can see I have started to add photos, but am no where near done.











I really enjoyed making this and will definitely be making more of them. Thanks for taking a peek!

Create something wonderful today :)

xoxo Amanda











No comments:

Post a Comment