Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Key to my heart **Scraps of Darkness** March kit

Good evening all! I just love love love this ket from Scraps of Darkness -in addition to all the great Graphic 45 paper it included some fantastic paper from s.e.i. called field notes. They have brilliant blues and gold and silver foils on them..... here is my newest creation, Key to my heart:


Here are close ups of the two flower clusters.... I took the cream colored Petaloo flowers and colored them with some Lindys starburst, glimmer mist and perfect pearls in heirloom gold. I sprayed all the petaloo hydranga blossoms with gold shimmer. I used some Prima resist canvas from the February SOD kit - I wanted a lot of keys in this layout!


I also made a tag for the corner...


Here is a close up of the key cluster in the opposite corner:



Finally, the frame around the picture is actually a laser cut wood frame that I found at Michaels for 99 cents! I used Tim Holtz distress crackle paint in bronze on it!



Thanks for taking a peek and have an awesome night!

~ Amanda

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty page. You put SOD to a good use. Love the blue hues..and the frame laser-cut wood is such an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Amanda.. love the all your pretty details and what a gorgeous photo!! :))

    ReplyDelete