Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Berry71bleu reveal day!

Good Morning happy Tuesday! Today is my first reveal day for Berry71bleu tags! I am so excited to present Welcome Spring:


Marivic makes such beautiful tags! I knew instantly that I wanted to use this image to make a layout! This was a birthday card that I saw, and like the front of so I bought it with the intention of framing it, but it sat in a box for years.....waiting for Marivics tag so I could scrap it!!! Here are some close ups:

Here is Marivics fun spring/easter themed tag

I used a tutorial from Gabrielle P over at SB.com to make the blooms.

Please come join us over at Berry71bleu pages for our April challenge hosted by the ever talented Agnieszka aka  Bellaidea :


Berry71bleu April Challenge


This month we are very lucky to be sponsered by the Scrap Cake (http://www.thescrapcake.com/) along with Marivics newest etsy shop Zeus and Zoe (Zeus and Zoe Etsy Shop)




Thanks for taking a peek and have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,

    You did a beautiful job!! Thank you so much. I truly love it, perfect for our spring theme! So proud of you..

    What a good way to use a fancy card..Very well done!

    Hugs,
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Amanda.. love all your beautiful details!! Happy Easter to you and your family :))

    ReplyDelete