Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Scrap Around the World - September Mood Board

This month's mood board over at Scrap Around the World is FABULOUS! I was so excited when I saw it. It was hard to narrow down what I wanted to do....

I was truly inspired by the whole board, (and if you want to participate this month, just click here to get to the mood board and info) but ultimately I was inspired by the fairy, pink in the opera glasses and the quote.




I actually had this photo scrapped on another page but I dismantled that page (I had made it ages and ages ago so it was a really plain page). I just love this picture of my daughter. She is probably about 4. I love the fact that she is putting something in her pocket, maybe some pixie dust? Who knows :)



I misted the background with Lindy's stamp gang in Wild Honeysuckle Coral and Smooch in Spun Sugar. I used some homemade texture paste and stamps from Tim Holtz and Magenta. The chipboard on the corners are Dusty Attic that I covered with gesso and distress ink in tattered rose. Then I gave them a coat of distress paint in rock candy. The butterflies I fussy cut from Bo Bunny Primrose.



Thanks for taking a peek!



Create something wonderful today!







xoxo Amanda



3 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet page, my friend! Congratulations. Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page! Love the wings you added to the photo. Your background is lovely and great work on the fairy chippe! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete