Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Fariy Series: A fairys delight

I decided to get inspiration from one of my favorite artists, Gabrielle P. I scrap lifted her page from November 2013 titled Family. She never ceases to amaze me with her creativity and innovation. So without further ado, here is the next in my fairy series, A fairy's delight:

I worked again with the Enchanted Garden collection from Bo Bunny. In addition to layering paper strips, I also spritzed the page with glimmer mist (Patina and Purple pansy) and did some fussy cutting on the fairy dust bottles. I had some Lindy's color shots (Jack in the Pulpit Teal) left from an old Scraps of Darkness kit so I colored the flowers with it. Stamped various spots with Distress inks in Broken China so it would be subtle in the background. I also splattered some craft paint in teal and lavender as well.
Detail shot!
Thanks for taking a peek! Happy creating.

xoxo Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment