Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Diva

My grandmother was definitley a Diva. She bootleged liquor and ran from prohibition officers through Montana farms at night - she drove a Harley - She wore fur coats and had bling.. I have scapped this picture of her before but I just had to use it with the Scraps of Darkness February "Victoriana" kit. As soon as I saw the Kaisercraft paper with that lovely lady on it - I knew that I had to use this photo!



Here is a close up of the title tag which I inked and stamped. The title letters were inked then I used Tim Holtz crackle paint in Rock Candy. That totally cool feather trim is from an awesome store I found in New York called Tinsel Trading.... I thought that it helped to tie in the "Diva" theme!



The flower vine I made from the Prima Printery flowers and Maya Road Vintage flowers and some velvet leaves from Tinsel Trading. I then used spray adhesive and covered it with glittler. I am pretty happy with how it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment