Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

** Scraps of Darkness ** September Kit

So I finally finished two layouts using the amazing September Kit "Passages" from Scraps of Darkness. I am SO glad that I joined this kit club!

Here is me and my hubby I have been wanting to do a "green" layout and this is what I came up with....

Here is a close up of the masking and the "Corset"



This next layout is a photograph of my grandpa taken in the 40's during WWII. I have a ton of family heritage photos that I need to scrap and the passages kit is perfect for this!!


Here is a close up of the corner with the cork and buttons - I decided to burn the paper and the edge of the cork  rather than inking it. I also used some of the ash from the paper to distress the folds as well.

Thanks for having a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment